Wednesday 14 May 2008

Last two Harry Potter Books


Wow....i know what you're thinking...the films aren't that great as the acting is a little poor. Personally i can't get enough of them. The two last books-The Half Blood Prince and The Deathly Hallows are the best books i have read to date. They are no longer childrens books as they are filled with horror, war, and despair. It is a thrilling read with twists at every corner. I never imagined that reading these books would be better than watching a film, but i was wrong. Infact i now say, that the previous films have not done the books any justice. I was sucked in to the wizarding world amongst the chaos of the wizards war. I cannot stress how captulating the books were. I love them so much that i am actually quite devastated to have finished them. I urge everyone to start reading the Harry Potter saga, especially the last two books. You are really missing out if you haven't read them!!!!


***** Amazing!!!!

No comments: